A LEGO Case Study
The LEGO Group, iconic Danish manufacturers of play materials, is one of the most famous and recognisable brands in the world. TheNewsMarket is proud to have a long-standing relationship with the company, having supported the LEGO Group with media activations including content distribution, production and live media interviews.
Through its motto ‘Only the best is good enough’, the LEGO Group aims to supply children all over the world with a creative and safe play experience of the highest quality that inspire and develop them to think creatively.
To achieve this goal, the LEGO Group has a need to share its latest initiatives and corporate news in the most effective ways.
Since 2012, TheNewsMarket has been one of LEGO’s core media agency, supporting the brand in key initiatives such as CSR, sustainability and growth plans to ensure the best media outreach possible.
As a 360 global content communications agency, TheNewsMarket managed the whole media activation cycle in-house, enabling the LEGO Group to focus on their long-term strategic objectives. TheNewsMarket took care of everything from content production and distribution to interview scheduling and technical details such as satellite segments – working very closely with LEGO’s local PR affiliates and partners.
Through our 24/7 multilingual in-house media teams, state-of-the art technology and proprietary content distribution platform, www.thenewsmarket.com, we were always able to work on tight deadlines and delivery across multiple time zones (Europe, North America and Asia).
Our extensive network of 36,000+ local, national and international news outlets in 190 countries ensured the best results for each LEGO campaign – strengthening the LEGO Group’s position in both their existing key markets and growth markets.
As a result of TheNewsMarket’s media outreach, the LEGO Group continues to see tremendous media coverage and ROI:
- Over 200 live tier-1 media opportunities providing hours of prime coverage in national and international media across TV, online, print and radio.
- Live interview placements across Asia, Europe and North America supporting
- >3,300 multimedia assets delivered to 500+ media organisations worldwide via TheNewsMarket.com distribution channel
- Constantly delivering ROI in double and 3-digit figures
- Repeat interest and relationship building with global TV broadcasters such as BBC, Bloomberg, CNBC, CNN, France 24, Al Jazeera, Fox News, Euronews, Sky News, DW, etc.
- Reinforced online presence with consistent coverage from online news outlets such as Yahoo! News, MSN News and AOL News
- Multiplication effect from News Agencies such as Reuters, Associated Press, AFP, DPA and ANSA further promoting and distribution our LEGO Group’s content
- Increased coverage in growth markets such as Asia with placements in outlets such as Channel News Asia, CNBC Asia, Nikkei, China Daily and Xinhua News Agency
- Placements in topical outlets such as Forbes, Le Monde – Culture, CNET, Stylist, Focus, The Economist, Design, Fast Company, and more.
See sample media placement clips below: