Frank W. Abagnale talks about the newest threat to personal security – cybercrime. He also shares how he's joined forces with AARP's Fraud Watch Network, and what they're doing to help.
· You're life has literally been the stuff of movies, what made you become one of the good guys?
· How has the digital age changed the way con artists work?
· Who is the most vulnerable to identity theft?
· Share your top 3 ways viewers can avoid being scammed.
· Talk about your partnership with AARP's Fraud Watch Network.
· Where can viewers go for more information?
This media asset is free for editorial broadcast, print, online and radio use. It is restricted for use for other purposes.