AARP Reports on Trends in Retail Prices of Generic Prescription Drugs
· What is the Rx Price Watch Report, and what is the most important trend you've found?
· The report found that retail prices of most generic drugs are decreasing – was that a surprise and why does that matter?
· If the average price went down, did any prices go up, and if so why?
· What is the difference between brand name drugs and their generic equivalents? And, why was this study focused on generics?
· What can consumers do to save money on their prescription drugs?
· Why do reports like this matter for our viewers?
· Where can our viewers go for more information?
This media asset is free for editorial broadcast, print, online and radio use. It is restricted for use for other purposes.