SOURCE: African Development Bank
COP 21: Private sector
Importance of the private sector in decarbonation and bringing electricity to Africa.
• General outside views of Le Bourget COP21
• General inside views of Le Bourget COP21 (panel, audience)
• Soundbite of Alex Mulisa, FONERWA coordinator on the importance of private sector
• General views of African Pavilion ( panel, audience…)
• Soundbite of Assaad Razzouk, The Association for sustainable and responsible investment in Asia, on international finance role to play
• Images of Bruno Bensasson, President of Engie Sustainable Energy Department
• Soundbite of Bruno Bensasson, President of Engie Sustainable Energy Department, on political framework needed
• Soundbite of Gareth Phillips, Chief Climate and green growth officer (AfDB) on AfDB help.
• General views of Le Bourget COP21
Please see the video clip details for shotlist and further information.
More content on Africa at COP 21 available here: http://www.thenewsmarket.com/africandevelopmentbank