SOURCE: CNH Industrial
Iveco Bus at Busworld Kortrijk 2013
The principal highlights from the new range are demonstrated through five vehicles displayed on the stand, located in Hall 3:
• Urbanway, citybus, 12 m, Tector 7 engine;
• Crossway LE, low entry homologated version for both city and intercity bus use, 13 m, Cursor 9 engine;
• Crossway Pop, intercity bus version for scholastic transport, 13 m, 63 seats, Tector 7 engine;
• Magelys Pro, tourism coach version for national and international long distance travel, 12.8 m, equipped with wheelchair lift, Cursor 9 engine;
• A 100% electric concept busfor tomorrow's public transport network.
Five additional vehicles are displayed in the outdoor area for test drives:
• Urbanway, citybus, 12 m, Cursor 9 engine;
• Crossway Line, intercity bus, 12 m, Tector 7 engine;
• Crossway Pro, intercity bus, 12 m, Cursor 9 engine;
• Crossway LE, low entry, 10.8 m, Tector 7 engine;
• Daily Tourys ERO, tourism minibus, 19 seats.
With its presence at Busworld Kortrijk, Iveco Bus communicates its strong points: sustainable mobility, technological excellence, Total Cost of Ownership, and high added value for the customer in terms of quality, comfort, design and profitability.