SOURCE: General Motors - Global
2016 Chevrolet Malibu: At the 2015 New York Auto Show
New hybrid sedan projected to offer segment unsurpassed 47 MPG combined.
Chevrolet today introduced the all-new 2016 Malibu – a completely restyled midsize sedan engineered to offer more efficiency, connectivity and advanced safety features than ever.
• Chevrolet MyLink with a seven-inch-diagonal color capacitive touch screen is standard on LS, LT and Hybrid models
• Chevrolet MyLink with an eight-inch-diagonal capacitive touch screen is available on LT and Hybrid models and standard on Premier model
• Chevrolet MyLink with navigation is available with the eight-inch MyLink system and features three-dimensional map views for most major U.S. cities and attractions
• All-new Teen Driver feature is supported by the eight-inch MyLink system, allowing parents to restrict certain vehicle functions to support safer driving and to view their kids' driving statistics such as maximum speed, warning alerts and more
• OnStar 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot is standard on all models with a three- month/3GB data trial (whichever comes first)
• Wireless phone charging available on LT and Hybrid and standard on Premier
• Dual rear-seat USB ports and a 110-volt power outlet is optional on LT and standard on Premier trim.