SOURCE: General Motors - Global
2016 Chevrolet Spark: At the 2015 New York Auto Show
Innovation is the Spark Behind Chevrolet's MinicarChevrolet today introduced the all-new 2016 Spark – a completely redesigned and more sophisticated execution of the brand's global minicar. It offers greater efficiency and refinement, along with new, available safety and connectivity features.
Additional new and enhanced vehicle features:
• All-new Ecotec 1.4L I-4 with manual and continuously variable (CVT) transmissions – delivering a GM-estimated 40 mpg on the highway with the available CVT
• New available safety features including Side Blind Spot Alert, Lane Departure Warning and Forward Collision Alert
• Next-generation Chevrolet MyLink with 7-inch-diagonal color touch screen
• Advanced dot-matrix LCD instrument cluster display
• Comprehensive lineup of accessory packages for unprecedented personalization options.