SOURCE: General Motors - Global
2016 GMC Terrain: At the 2015 New York Auto Show
New appearance, features build on success in growing compact SUV segment!
NEW YORK – Distinguished by a new, more contemporary front-end appearance, the 2016 GMC Terrain and Terrain Denali were introduced today, ahead of their public debut at the New York International Auto Show.
The 2016 Terrain goes on sale this fall. Pricing will be announced later.
• Terrain was introduced as a 2010 model in 2009
• Terrain is GMC's second-best selling vehicle, after Sierra
• Terrain sales increased 5.5 percent in 2014 to 105,016 – its best year ever
• In 2015, Terrain had its best January and February sales ever
• Terrain currently holds 5 percent of the U.S. compact SUV market
• Terrain is GMC's conquest leader, at nearly 50 percent
• Terrain has GMC's highest percentage of female buyers: 44 percent
• Terrain's exterior styling is the No. 1 reason for purchase among female buyers