SOURCE: Nissan North America, Inc.
New NissanConnect Services program set to launch on 2016 Nissan Maxima
· New connected services program integrates secure, innovative ownership experience with Nissan owners' connected lifestyles
· Launches with all-new Nissan Maxima in summer 2015; four additional Nissan vehicles to offer NissanConnectSM Services program later this calendar year
· Key features include Emergency Preparedness, Remote Access, Customizable Alerts and Concierge Services
· Three available levels of connectivity available, including six months' no-cost trial subscription of the entire suite of Premium Plus features
· Developed in coordination with Nissan Research Center Silicon Valley
· SiriusXM becomes Nissan's exclusive launch partner for this new service
NEW YORK (April 2, 2015) – NissanConnect Services powered by SiriusXM®, the all-new connected services program featuring vehicle security, monitoring and remote services, leads the list of new available connected technologies offered with the all-new 2016 Nissan Maxima. Every 2016 Maxima also includes standard NissanConnect infotainment features, providing access to Online Search with Google®, SiriusXM Traffic™ and SiriusXM Travel Link™ (fuel prices, weather, movie listings, stock info, sports) (SiriusXM subscription required, sold separately after initial trial period).
With its extensive package of available content, NissanConnect Services is one of the most feature-rich connected service programs available in the industry, with a robust suite of security features.