23 May 2016
Interview with Gianni Pittella, President of the S&D Group in the European Parliament
BRUSSELS, BELGIUM (MAY 23, 2016) (SOCIALISTS AND DEMOCRATS, EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT - ACCESS ALL)
1. CUTAWAY: GENERAL VIEW OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT’S BACKSIDE (EXTERIOR)
2. CUTAWAYS: VIEW OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT’S STUDIO (INTERIOR)
3. INTERVIEW WITH S&D PRESIDENT GIANNI PITTELLA SAYING (ENGLISH):
“We very much welcome the victory of Alexander Van der Bellen, the Green candidate who had the support of our Socialist family. This is good news but we cannot allow ourselves to be happy».
CUTAWAYS: GIANNI PITTELLA TALKING TO HIS SPOKESPERSON (2 SHOTS)
4. INTERVIEW WITH S&D PRESIDENT GIANNI PITTELLA SAYING (ENGLISH):
« The only way to face this situation and to win against the extreme right is to change and reform Europe. We have to change our economic policies, we have to welcome the refugees with a new common system for asylum in Europe. We have to give citizens more safety and concretely fight terrorism. It has to be done through real cooperation of the intelligence services, not only between European member states, but also internationally.”
5. VARIOUS CUTAWAYS OF GIANNI PITTELLA TALKING TO HIS SPOKESPERSON AND CHECKING HIS MOBILE PHONE.
This media asset is free for editorial broadcast, print, online and radio use. It is restricted for use for other purposes.