03 Jul 2013
S&D group, European Parliament Audiovisu
FRANCE, STRASBOURG (July 3rd, 2013) (SOCIALISTS AND DEMOCRATS - ACCESS ALL)
1. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT IN STRASBOURG EXTERIOR (3 SHOTS)
2. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT VOTING SESSION (3 SHOTS)
3. CUTAWAY: IMAGES OF THE REPORT PARGNEAUX VOTE
4. CUTAWAY: IMAGE OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT STRASBOURG INTERIOR
5. Gilles PARGNEAUX (S&D MEP, FR) SAYING (FRENCH SPEECH):
"This decision is extremely important because it will allow increased protection for the health of the 508 millions of Europeans"
6. CUTAWAY: IMAGE OF GILLES PARGENEAUX EYES
7. Gilles PARGNEAUX (S&D MEP, FR) SAYING (FRENCH SPEECH):
" We have a new alert device which has been implemented and coordinated at an European extend. This is the first positive point of this new decision. Also a common communication allowing not only a greater transparency but also avoiding mistakes of the past situations and then a common purchasing group as regards vaccine. Here also the purpose is to protect the members states but also the European inhabitants."
8. CUTAWAY: IMAGE OF GILLES PARGENEAUX HANDS
9. Gilles PARGNEAUX (S&D MEP, FR) SAYING (FRENCH SPEECH):
"There is currently two virus being in alert: there are the chicken flu H7N9 in China but also the coronavirus which has seen several death in Europe those last months. So here again we wish that this decision will be implemented as soon as possible, which will be the case in the next weeks, so we can have this coordination."
BELGIUM, BRUSSELS (O1 OCTOBER, 20O9) (EUROPEAN PARIAMENT AUDIOVISUAL - ACCESS ALL)
1. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF TRAVEL TOURIST IMAGES
HUNGARY, BUDAPEST (O5 NOVEMBER, 2012) (EUROPEAN PARIAMENT AUDIOVISUAL - ACCESS ALL)
1. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF LABORATORY IMAGES
This media asset is free for editorial broadcast, print, online and radio use. It is restricted for use for other purposes.