04 Apr 2014
European Parliament, Brussels, Belgium
BRUSSELS, BELGIUM (APRIL 04, 2014) (SOCIALISTS AND DEMOCRATS, EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT - ACCESS ALL)
1. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF THE DEMONSTRATION
2. CUTAWAY: MARC TARABELLA TALKING WITH WORKERS DURING THE DEMONSTRATION
3. MARC TARABELLA (S&D MEP, BE) SAYING (FRENCH):
"We need to stop social dumping! We have to stop this competition between social systems in Europe. It is the message that I want to pass, with them: in the European parliament, there are people that really fight against social dumping, extreme liberal measures that are taken since 15 year in Europe. "
4. CUTAWAY: TARABELLA BEING INTERVIEWED BY A JOURNALIST
5. MARC TARABELLA (S&D MEP, BE) SAYING (FRENCH):
"It is fundamental that young people find a job, it is really the message that we support and in the European parliament, amongst the prominent political groups, it is our group which carries that message and people need to know it! "
6. CUTAWAY: ANNE DEMELENNE BEING INTERVIEWED BY A JOURNALIST
7. ANNE DEMELENNE (GENERAL SECRETARY, FGTB) SAYING (FRENCH):
"We are here again to say that budgetary austerity in Europe has dramatic consequences: socially it is 10 million more people who are unemployed than in 2008. "
8. CUTAWAY: ANNE DEMELENNE BEING INTERVIEWED BY A JOURNALIST
9. ANNE DEMELENNE (GENERAL SECRETARY, FGTB) SAYING (FRENCH):
"Our message is full of hope but it what we really want to underline and say to European citizens is that we really need a shift towards the left-wing, because right-wing politics have been catastrophic and so we really need this change."
10. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF THE DEMONSTRATION
This media asset is free for editorial broadcast, print, online and radio use. It is restricted for use for other purposes.