: S&D group
BRUSSELS, BELGIUM (NOVEMBER 28, 2013) (SOCIALISTS AND DEMOCRATS, EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT - ACCESS ALL)
1. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT IN BRUSSELS (EXTERIOR)
2. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF THE VOTE
3. EDIT HERCZOG (S&D MEP, EP RAPPORTEUR, HU) SAYING (ENGLISH):
"The main objective for the European Institutions is how we can accelerate the digital infrastructures so that they can get in each single house in Europe. This is the prerequisite of our general aim to get digital for all. "
4. CUTAWAY: EDIT HERCZOG DURING THE VOTES
5. EDIT HERCZOG (S&D MEP, EP RAPPORTEUR, HU) SAYING (ENGLISH):
"What would it mean in practice? We wish to get the digital services available for all and we wish to provide all the services which in the longer term will be provided through digital equipment to each European citizen, each European micro, medium enterprises."
6. CUTAWAY: EDIT HERCZOG DURING THE VOTES
7. EDIT HERCZOG (S&D MEP, EP RAPPORTEUR, HU) SAYING (ENGLISH):
"This regulation is looking at how the cost can be reduced, how we can force the different network operators, being in the telecom or being in other networks to ask them to work together and look at opportunities together."
8. CUTAWAY: EDIT HERCZOG DURING THE VOTES
9. CUTAWAY: INTRANCE OF TELAGE OFFICES
10. CUTAWAY: TONY SHORTALL SURFING ON HIS ORNGANISATIONS WEBSITE
11. TONY SHORTALL (DIRECTOR OF TELAGE) SAING (ENGLISH SPEECH):
"In broad terms they identified three specific areas, one was about productivity, the second was about an ageing society, and a third was about something which was sustainable from an environmental perspective. And I think very high-speed networks have the capacity to help in each of these areas. "
12. CUTAWAY: CLOSE-UP ON TONY SHORTALL'S EYES
13. TONY SHORTALL (DIRECTOR OF TELAGE) SAING (ENGLISH SPEECH):
"Working from home means that you can disperse your population more geographically and you can have people working remotely. It means you will have less people on the roads, you will have less pollution, more sustainable society."
14. CUTAWAY: CLOSE-UP ON TONY SHORTALL'S EYES
BRUSSELS, BELGIUM; GERMANY (MAY 19, 2010) (EUROEAPN COUNCIL TV NEWSROOM - ACCESS ALL)
1. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF EMPLOYEES OF CABLE COMPANY INSTALLING OPTICAL TRANSMISSION CABLES
2. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF A YOUNG BOY DOWNLOADING MUSIC FROM I-TUNES SITE TO AN I-POD
This media asset is free for editorial broadcast, print, online and radio use. It is restricted for use for other purposes.