S&D Group at European Parliament
BRUSSELS, BELGIUM (JULY 09, 2013) (SOCIALISTS AND DEMOCRATS, EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT - ACCESS ALL)
1. CUTAWAY:INTERNET USER SURFING ON SABAM AND SACEM WEBSITES
2. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT IN BRUSSELS (EXTERIOR)
3. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF THE VOTE IN THE JURI COMMISSION
4. FRANCOISE CASTEX (S&D MEP, FR) SAYING (FRENCH SPEECH):
"We have clarified which kind of status have the copyright collecting companies, which have to be classified amongst the non-profit organizations. Their model is more similar to the one of private health insurances or cooperatives."
5. CUTAWAY: FRANCOISE CASTEX LOOKING AT HER PHONE
6. FRACOISE CASTEX (S&D MEP, FR) SAYING (FRENCH SPEECH):
"It will pave the way for a better distribution of all art works and for cultural diversity, as repertoires are handled by various copyright collecting companies. "
7. CUTAWAY: FRANCOISE CASTEX TALKING TO HER ASSISTANT
8. FRACOISE CASTEX (S&D MEP, FR) SAYING (FRENCH SPEECH):
"These copyright collecting companies are a tool designed for artists which sometimes sees their rights wrongly redistributed because of direct negotiations between producers and users. I think that we could have done a bit better but a lot of my amendments to actually guarantee the artists' remuneration were rejected. "
9. CUTAWAY: FRANCOISE CASTEX TALKING TO HER ASSISTANT
10. FRACOISE CASTEX (S&D MEP, FR) SAYING (FRENCH SPEECH):
"My hope is that we can further improve the text and that we stand firm on what we have achieved to strengthen the model."
11. CUTAWAY: FRANCOISE CASTEX LOOKING AT HER PHONE
BRUSSELS, BELGIUM (SEPTEMBER 20, 2013) (EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AUDIOVISUAL - ACCESS ALL)
1. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF CONSUMERS LISTENING TO MUSIC, ONLINE MUSIC DOWNLOADING, ARTIST RECORDING MUSIC
This media asset is free for editorial broadcast, print, online and radio use. It is restricted for use for other purposes.