S&D Group at European Parliament
FRANCE; BELGIUM; LITHUANIA; ITALY (NOVEMBER 14, 2011) (EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AUDIOVISUAL - ACCESS ALL)
1. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF RAILWAY LINES CONTROL CENTRE, TRAINS, PEOPLE EMBARQUING IN THE EUROSTAR AND CIRCULATING IN TRAIN STATIONS
FRANCE (NOVEMBER 5, 2012) (EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AUDIOVISUAL - ACCESS ALL)
1. CUTAWAYS: VARIOUS OF TGV TRAINS AND RAILWAY LINES CONTROL CENTRE
STRASBOURG, FRANCE (FEBRUARY 26, 2014) (SOCIALISTS AND DEMOCRATS, EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT - ACCESS ALL)
1. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT IN STRASBOURG (EXTERIOR)
2. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF THE VOTE RELATED TO THE SINGLE EUROPEAN RAILWAY AREA
3. SAID EL KHADRAOUI (S&D MEP, BE) SAYING (ENGLISH):
"We want to achieve one European railway agency so that passengers from all over Europe can use better services, go to other countries without any problem. Travellers throughout Europe with one ticket in their hand can go from one country to another. "
4. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF SAID EL KHADRAOUI BEING INTERVIEWED BY A JOURNALIST
5. SAID EL KHADRAOUI (S&D MEP, BE) SAYING (ENGLISH):
"We need rules to explain under which conditions an operator may operate in a third countries, it is about market opening, but market opening has to be conditional to safeguard public services and of course to protect the workers in the railway business. We made a good reform compared to the Commission proposal."
6. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF SAID EL KHADRAOUI BEING INTERVIEWED BY A JOURNALIST
7. SAID EL KHADRAOUI (S&D MEP, BE) SAYING (ENGLISH):
"We allowed Member States to have big public service contracts which can cover most of the countries, especially in small and midsize countries. We need to agree on qualitative criteria in order to improve the service for passengers to have less delays, better quality; more comfort for the passengers and that is our priority. Safety is of course also important, in combination with workers 'rights. "
8. CUTAWAY: CLOSE-UP ON SAID EL KHADRAOUI'S EYES
This media asset is free for editorial broadcast, print, online and radio use. It is restricted for use for other purposes.