1. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT IN STRASBOURG (EXTERIOR)
2. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF THE VOTE ON THE COMMON FISHERIES POLICY IN THE HEMICYCLE
3. CUTAWAY: ULRIKE RODUST TALKING TO HER ASSISTANT
4. ULRIKE RODUST (S&D MEP, DE) SAYING (GERMAN SPEECH):
"I believed we achieved a historical decision. Soon, we will have a sustainable fisheries policy. Overcapacity will be reduced. We will make sure that there will be no more overfishing, it will be stopped by 2020 at the very latest. We changed the external dimension of the policy in order to make sure that people in Africa don't have to be afraid of Europeans overfishing their waters. We made sure that decisions that can be taken on a more regional level are brought to a regional level."
5. CUTAWAY: ULRIKE RODUST TALKING TO HER ASSISTANT
6. ULRIKE RODUST (S&D MEP, DE) SAYING (GERMAN SPEECH):
"For the fishermen this reform is crucial because we will refill our waters with fish. If there's more fish, fishermen can earn more. "
7. CUTAWAY: CLOSE-UP ON ULRIKE RODUST
8. ULRIKE RODUST (S&D MEP, DE) SAYING (GERMAN SPEECH):
"This reform is crucial for the environment as replenished fish stocks help our complex ecosystems where all components are linked to each other, to function much better."
9. CUTAWAY: ULRIKE RODUST TALKING TO HER ASSISTANT
SWEDEN (JULY 27, 2011) (EUROPEAN COMMISSION AUDIOVISUAL - ACCESS ALL)
1. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF FISHERMEN FISHING IN THE OCEAN ON THEIR BOAT
This media asset is free for editorial broadcast, print, online and radio use. It is restricted for use for other purposes.