07 Oct 2014
European Parliament, Brussels, Belgium
Edited package in English and Italian
BRUSSELS, BELGIUM (7 OCTOBER 2014) (EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AUDIOVISUAL – ACCESS ALL)
1. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT (EXTERIOR)
2. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF DEMONSTRATORS INSIDE THE EP BUILDING
FEMALE DEMONSTRATOR SAYING (FRENCH):
“These are not the Kurds who are being killed, this is the whole humanity. Humanity is being killed there. Why do we live? What are you doing in this building? Why are you here? For the ‘so-called’ democracy? Is it really the democracy you are working for?”
3. CUTAWAY: GIANNI PITTELLA TALKING TO THE DEMONSTRATORS
4. GIANNI PITTELLA (S&D PRESIDENT, IT) SAYING (ITALIAN):
“We expressed our attention to their struggle and to their cause. We have renewed our commitment to the defence and respect for human rights as well as our strong and total commitment against this terrorist threat called ISIS. In the upcoming days, I will go to Turkey to talk about this with the Turkish authorities and the opposition party and civil society.
5. CUTAWAY: GIANNI PITTELLA TALKING TO THE DEMONSTRATORS
6. CUTAWAY: VARIOUS OF DEMONSTRATORS INSIDE THE EP BUILDING
This media asset is free for editorial broadcast, print, online and radio use. It is restricted for use for other purposes.