Zurich Insurance Group Releases Annual Results 2012
• BOP* of USD 4.1 billion, down 4% compared with 2011, Q4 BOP of USD 569 million, down 42% compared with prior year
• Combined ratio of 98.4%, compared with 98.9% in 2011
• BOPAT ROE 9.3%, down from 10.2% in 2011; NIAS ROE of 11.8% comparable to last year
• Pricing and portfolio management discipline generate strong underlying profitability
• Accelerating top-line growth in target markets
• Excellent investment performance delivering 7% total return
• Strong capital base and cash flows support a sustainable and attractive dividend proposal of CHF 17.
Available material includes corporate footage of CEO Martin Senn as well as still images.