- Audi launches the next stage of the electric offensive with the world premiere of the Audi e-tron Sportback** in Los Angeles
- Follow the unveiling worldwide online on Audi MediaTV and Audi social media channels
Los Angeles/Ingolstadt, November 18, 2019 – Even if you can’t be there, you don’t have to miss a thing: you can watch the November 19 world premiere of the Audi e-tron Sportback** in Los Angeles online. Audi will broadcast at 6:00 p.m. local time (3:00 a.m. CET on November 20) on Audi MediaTV and on the social media channels of AUDI AG.
The brand with the four rings will present the next all-electric model – the Audi e-tron Sportback* – at the LA Auto Show. In doing so, Audi is bringing together the best of three worlds: the strong presence of an SUV, the elegance of a Sportback, and the progressive character of an electric car.
More than just looking: Host Angela Chee will officiate the 10-minute program and offer numerous insights into the electrical future of the brand. People interested in the action can follow the premiere on Tuesday, November 19, from 6:00 p.m. local time (3:00 a.m. CET on November 20) on the Internet, via Smart TV, Apple TV and via social media. After the event has concluded, a recording and additional TV footage will be available at www.audimedia.tv
World premiere of the Audi e-tron Sportback
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
6:00 p.m. (PST)/3:00 a.m. (CET, November 20)
- on Audi MediaTV: www.audimedia.tv (German and English, link provided for embedding the live stream in other websites)
- via Smart TV and Apple TV through the Audi MediaTV app
- on the Facebook page @Audi.AG
- on the YouTube channel @Audi
- on Twitter @AudiOfficial
- on the LinkedIn page @Audi AG
Fuel consumption of the models listed
(Information on fuel/power consumption and CO2 emissions in ranges depending on the chosen equipment level of the car.)
Audi e-tron Sportback 50 quattro
Combined electric power consumption in kWh/100 km (62.1 mi): 26.3 - 21.6 (WLTP);
23.9 – 21.4 (NEFZ); Combined CO2 emissions in g/km (g/mi): 0
Audi e-tron Sportback 55 quattro
Combined electric power consumption in kWh/100 km (62.1 mi): 26.0 – 21.9 (WLTP);
22.7 – 20.6 (NEFZ); Combined CO2 emissions in g/km: 0
** The collective fuel consumption values of all models named and available on the German market can be found in the list provided at the end of this MediaInfo.