LAS VEGAS -- On December 9, 2019, CEO and developer Derek Stevens announced that his highly anticipated integrated gaming resort and has reached the halfway mark in its 22-month construction process. On track for a December 2020 opening, the project will be the first ground-up gaming resort in historic Downtown Las Vegas since 1980.
“Reaching this milestone for Circa would not be possible without our incredible partners and construction team,” said Stevens. “Today we not only celebrate this exciting moment in Circa’s journey, but those who have helped us bring the project to life. I’m proud to deliver something completely new to the Las Vegas experience and can’t wait to open our doors a year from now for everyone to enjoy it.”
Located on the iconic Fremont Street Experience, Circa will honor the timeless spirit of Las Vegas while leading the charge for a bold new era with game-changing offerings. The spectacular 1.25 million-square-foot, 777-room property will stand as the tallest structure north of the Las Vegas Strip.
Merging old-school Las Vegas hospitality with cutting-edge design and technology, Circa will feature first-class amenities, non-stop entertainment, advanced hotel technology and attentive customer service. Circa’s offerings will include the following:
- World’s Largest Sportsbook – Operated by Stevens’ sports betting venture Circa Sports, the resort’s centerpiece will deliver the best sports-watching experience in Vegas and beyond. Sports fans can enjoy three levels of action taking place on a 78-million-pixel high-definition screen – the largest sportsbook screen in history – while receiving some of the friendliest sportsbook customer service in town. The Vegas Stats and Information Network (VSiN) will have its own on-site studio offering bettors in-depth analysis from a roster of experts including broadcasters, industry professionals and athletes.
- Rooftop Pool Amphitheater – Capitalizing on the sunny Las Vegas weather, one of Circa’s key features will be an outdoor pool amphitheater. Its six rooftop pools will be operated 365 days a year and boast a massive nearly 14-million-pixel screen playing the day’s most exciting games for those who want to float while watching the G.O.A.T. Larger groups can partake in one of the pool’s Super Cabanas, which can host up to 50 guests. The venue also will include its own food & beverage venue and music from DJs and special guests.
- Garage Mahal – Playfully dubbed “Garage Mahal,” Stevens is constructing one of the most high-tech transportation hubs in the city with a focus on customer experience. Designed to deliver the easiest and most convenient experience for ride-sharing services such as Uber and Lyft, Garage Mahal also will offer valet and self-parking, in addition to long-term parking for loyal Circa customers.
- Casino & Lobby – Bringing the party to the floor, Circa’s two-story casino will house 1,350 slot machines and 49 table games. A lobby highlight will be a statement piece unlike any other – the return of Las Vegas’ beloved neon kicking cowgirl, Vegas Vickie, who will be a signature feature in Circa’s lobby.
- New Food & Beverage Concepts – Circa is poised to become a Las Vegas culinary destination as it welcomes a collection of original restaurants and bar venues. The concepts will be announced throughout 2020.
Visit circalasvegas.com or follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @circalasvegas to stay up to date with more developments.