About The News Market
TheNewsMarket helps Smart Brands Share Stories.
TheNewsMarket is part of DMA Media Group, a content marketing agency employing 160 staff over three continents. We help brands tell their story by blending the best of journalism, corporate communications, marketing, and interactive technology to connect with audiences across television, radio, online, and social channels. We launched www.thenewsmarket.com in 2000. This content hub, brings newsmakers and the media together via a single Web-based platform. In addition to www.thenewsmarket.com, we build, manage and host online newsrooms of large global organizations like PWC, adidas, Kia, IKEA, Lamborghini, Lufthansa, FILA, Wynn. We also produce content, specializing in live events and story-telling.
About the Role
Seeking an enthusiastic individual to work with us as Associate – Digital Content Management. This role is based in our Ahmedabad office. Shifts would be on a monthly rotation basis with 5 days a week. The employee would get any 2 days’ week offs in a week. The person will report to the Manager- Digital Content Management. This position will also have night shifts.
- Process clients’ content using established workflows without supervision and errors, to meet client-specific SLA (turnaround times and any custom workflows)
- Guide clients through the submission process as needed and answer inquiries regarding content specs and issues
- Use internal monitoring too in daily workflows
- Create monthly Client reports
- Adding / Validating site registrants’ credentials, assigning to companies
- Help the client relations teams with answering clients’ questions or queries and
- Assist client and sales teams with any other task to help achieve customer satisfaction
Demonstrable proficiency in Microsoft Office; Technical knowledge for IT, experience in Photoshop is a plus.
Good communications skills; perfect written and verbal skills in English; team player. Good in research skills.