TheNewsMarket helps Smart Brands Share Stories.
TheNewsMarket is part of DMA Media, a content marketing agency employing 160 staff over three continents. We help brands tell their story by blending the best of journalism, corporate communications, marketing, and interactive technology to connect with audiences across television, radio, online, and social channels. We launched www.thenewsmarket.com in 2000. This content hub, brings newsmakers and the media together via a single Web-based platform. In addition to www.thenewsmarket.com, we build, manage and host online newsrooms of large global organizations like PWC, Intel, Kia, Lamborghini, adidas and many others. We also produce content, specializing in live events and story-telling.
About the Role
We are seeking a Sr.QA Automation Engineer for our India office at Ahmedabad, Gujarat location. Sr.QA Automation Engineer reports to the Programme Director, India Operations. S/he takes complete ownership for creating the framework & automating all applications and products, logging and tracking all defects, status reporting and working with multiple ISVs to get QA related work done.
- Drive creation of automation framework and test scripts for all products/applications
- Help ramp up/train other QA resources in Automation testing
- Will be responsible for creating unit test scripts for every sprint/release
- Write and modify test cases in our test case Management tool. Link the test scripts with the test management suite and Jira.
- Ensures all set processes are followed
- Must have worked in Agile environment
- Other projects/research activity as assigned
- 5-6 + years of core automation & framework design experience (in selenium/C#.NET)
- Overall 8+ years in the field of QA
- Ability to work independently and automate testing of all existing products based on the plan provided
- Any experience in performance/security testing using automation will be considered as an add on
- Having degree in a related discipline computer science, MIS, or a related subject area (will be open to other educational backgrounds depending on skill-set/experience)
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic working culture
- PC, Mac & Device testing experience & Using real time device and simulators as needed
- The ideal candidate should display high attention to detail, be very methodical and be willing to “do whatever it takes” to get things done
- http://about.thenewsmarket.com | Learn more about TheNewsMarket
- www.thenewsmarket.com | Our content hub
CTC : Around 9Lpa to 11L pa