TheNewsMarket has extensive experience working with the world’s largest names in fashion and lifestyle such as Rolex, Tudor, ESCADA, adidas, Puma, Lacoste, GUCCI, Longchamp, Alberta Ferretti, Tommy Hilfiger, Speedo, Reebok, Olay, Clairol and many more.
Fashion icons such as Miranda Kerr, Blake Lively, Bar Refaeli, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Kate Moss, Nicole Scherzinger, David Beckham and Victoria Beckham, have all been in front of our cameras or in our studios.
- It all starts with a story. To market your brand effectively in a media saturated world, you need content that is powerful, reaches influencers, and drives conversations and impressions for your brand. Our wealth of production capabilities coupled with our trusted network of fashion, lifestyle, luxury and entertainment professionals enable us to bridge the communication gap.
- We strive to make life easier. We arm storytellers, journalists, broadcasters, bloggers and influencers writing about your brand or organisation with all the tools they need to tell your story.
- Push your content out to influencers. Our content hub, (www.thenewsmarket.com and http://www.thenewsmarket.com/fashion) has a combined network of more than 36,000 global media outlets looking for content. Our multi-lingual team of media relations experts further strives to get your content seen, amplified and aired to a global audience.
- Become a media company yourself. We can build your brand’s own newsroom, yournewsmarket, and create your own portfolio or lookbook. Useful for fashion brands to exhibit a clothing line or collection of products, our newsrooms and lookbooks can provide the latest fashions or trends for interested media, bloggers, influencers or customers.
We have helped luxury brands targeting not only key markets but also emerging markets such as China, Russia, Brazil and the Middle-East. Here are a few examples and case studies:
TheNewsMarket worked with GUCCI and Blake Lively to launch their new perfume, Gucci Premiere. The content we produced around the campaign, as well as live interviews, was seen across numerous fashion and lifestyle media outlets and entertainment channels.
We worked with ESCADA on a campaign for the launch of several new fragrances such as Delicate Notes, Elixir and Joyful. Featuring fashion icons such as Bar Refaeli and Miranda Kerr, TheNewsMarket produced behind-the-scenes videos, digital ad videos, internal pieces and other consumer videos that were used by various media outlets such as Vogue and Hello Magazine.
We used the latest high-tech equipment for Lacoste. The brand needed us to be especially discrete since this was a live event and not a staged shoot. So our creative team came up with an innovative solution to capture the live event without disrupting the informal vibe. We used a drone.
We travelled to the California desert to film the celeb-studded pool party hosted by Lacoste during the Coachella festival. Green Lacoste crocodiles covered the lawns and floated in the pools. Guests sipped on cocktails and ate tequila-infused popsicles. A Lacoste pop-up shop was stocked with a rainbow of brightly-coloured clothing and accessories. There was even mini golf and an adult-sized bounce house.
The team’s high-tech arsenal for the shoot included:
- 6 high-def GoPro cameras
- 2 Canon MK35D’s
- 1 RED Epic Camera stabilized on a MōVI Gyro Rig for product and high speed shots
- 1 drone: a DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Quadcopter Drone outfitted with a GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition
Soaring high above the poolside crowds at a sprawling private estate, our drone captured bird’s-eye-view footage that otherwise would have been impossible without a helicopter and a Hollywood-sized budget. Our team in London had recruited our New York office to lead this new project with client Ketchum for Lacoste Fragrance. The project was to create a 90 image piece centered on the new perfume tag line “Lacoste LIVE.”
No one seemed to notice the small flying machine, even when it zoomed in to hover quietly just feet above the splashing partygoers’ heads. See how our talented team weaved the different technologies together to deliver a video that captures both the intimacy of the event and the hip summer party vibe:
We helped Royal Albert launched their new collection with Miranda Kerr. Our team in New York shot behind-the-scenes materials, interviews and retailer videos for media and PR purposes. The content was distributed to media, retailers and shopping channels such as GDA and HSN. The story was picked up by style and fashion magazines such as Vogue and Elle and entertainment channels such as E!.
From live webcasting, to media relations and interactive news releases, TheNewsMarket has long helped Rolex promote its philanthropic initiatives such as the Rolex Awards for Enterprise, the Young Laureates Programme and the Mentors & Protégés initiative. Our work has resulted in live media coverage on, for example, National Geographic, CNBC Africa, CNN, The Guardian, Euronews and World Tempus.
Through our activities, we generated interest with targeted media outlets globally. Here is an example of a scheduled interview with CNBC Africa: