Actively involved in tackling and overcoming the global challenges for sustainable development, capital goods leader CNH Industrial has never been more relevant to the world’s news agenda. However, whilst its brands include well-known names such as New Holland, Case and Iveco, the CNH Industrial is building its corporate brand awareness – the company was formed in 2013 through the merger of Fiat Industrial and CNH Global N.V.
As New Holland was preparing to reveal its latest tractor at the 2017 Farm Progress Show (US’s premier agricultural show), there was an opportunity for CNH Industrial to piggyback on the announcement to build brand awareness and position itself as the leader in innovation and sustainability.
Excite audiences to tune into New Holland’s ‘Methane Power Concept’ launch at Farm Progress Show, supporting both the brand and its corporate parent.
Teaser campaign #FuelingInnovation hinting at re-use of waste and reminding viewers of New Holland’s innovation through years.
- Visual storytelling
- Digital content drip-fed over four-week campaign incorporating different styles and media, including infographic video, “Stop Motion” animation, multi-slide carousel and movie trailers
- Content for social channels led traffic back to optimised landing page on CNHIndustrial.com for exclusive additional content
- Storytelling took audiences on a journey from a history of fuel, to recycling, to innovation in agricultural equipment design to a ‘change is coming’ trailer
- Live broadcast of the ‘Methane Power Concept’ launch from Farm Progress Show, in Decatur, Illinois, US
- Content optimised for CNHI channels to reach key audiences and market segments
- Facebook media campaign targeting defined audiences and further geo-targeted during the show
- Community management
- Homepage takeover on the CNHI’s newsroom to support the New Holland announcement with a new prominent banner and dynamic visual panel visible from all pages of the site
Teaser content and the live show was amplified across CNHI’s websites, social channels and news services:
- CNHI’s corporate website and dedicated #FuelingInnovation page
- CNHI’s Newsroom
- TheNewsMarket.com content distribution hub
On completion of the 4-week integrated social and content campaign, CNHI recorded 1.7 million total video views on Facebook, along with an 82% increase in page ‘Likes’ and 79% increase in link clicks.