World Water Week, organised by SIWI, gathers every year leaders from politics, science, business and organisations from all over the world to discuss water issues.
TheNewsMarket can help raise awareness of this year’s water topics and issues to be discussed by helping organisations reach key influencers such as news outlets (TV broadcasters, online news, print), consumers and governments/law makers.
We have been supporting brands, NGOs and Governments by working with them to define an effective audiovisual and broadcast communication strategy and generate coverage with tier-1 international media.
During previous World Water Weeks, TheNewsMarket has helped brands and organisations with:
- Creating content and filming interviews with key spokespeople in various languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Danish and Arabic
- Supporting the publication of Video News Releases to a network of 36,000+ news outlets in 190 countries via www.thenewsmarket.com and our Environment Channel
- Securing and coordinating live interviews with news outlets including BBC News, Sky News, Al Jazeera, Bloomberg, CNBC, CNN, DW, etc.
- Supporting news agencies such as ANP, adnkronos, AFP, AP and Reuters with provision of b-rolls, soundbites and edited videos
- Providing multi-lingual media relations from our teams in Europe and the US ahead of the opening of World Water Week, as well as during and after the event
Sample World Water Week coverage generated by our teams:
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about how we can support your organisation for World Water Week and beyond.