SOURCE: Allianz SE
Morocco Rising. Innovators and entrepreneurs to meet in Marrakesh to offer their visions of the country’s future
- Entrepreneurs to gather in Marrakesh as part of the Allianz Global Explorer Program.
- Panel to discuss whether Morocco has what it takes to become a start-up nation and how the country is modelling its way to sustainable growth.
- Social entrepreneur Manal Elattir, founder of the ethical e-commerce retailer Asila, to explore and explain the role of women in the nation’s economic growth.
- Event running alongside the international electric street racing championship, Formula E.
- Media assets will be made available for journalists to access and download.
More From Trending
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
Reinventing a City based on Blockchain Technology: Thought Leaders gathered in Santiago, Chile for the Allianz Global Explorer Program
By 2030, the transport sector will require 138 million fewer cars in Europe and the US
Impact of technology driving change in Morocco - local entrepreneurs showcase innovative business ventures and ecosystems in Marrakesh during the Allianz Explorer Hub Micro-Conference