Las Vegas Raises a Glass to 2018 with Glamorous New Year's Eve Events
- Britney Spears will have guests saying “Baby, One More Time” as she wraps up her unforgettable four-year residency, “Britney Spears: Piece of Me” at The AXIS inside Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, with one final performance on New Year’s Eve. Dec. 30-31
- “24 Karat Magic” will be in the air as Bruno Mars performs at Park Theater inside Monte Carlo Resort and Casino
- Maroon 5 will also bring their “Moves Like Jagger” back to Mandalay Bay Events Center for the seventh consecutive year, Dec. 30-31
- Guests looking to rock out for the remaining hours of 2017 can join the GRAMMY-Award winning Foo Fighters while they perform their top hits at The Chelsea inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- GRAMMY Award-winning DJ duo The Chainsmokers will kick off the 2018 countdown at XS Nightclub at Encore Las Vegas with hits like “Paris” and “Closer”
- Partygoers can also join the electronic dance music sensation Calvin Harris at Omnia Nightclub inside Caesars Palace on New Year’s Eve for an unforgettable celebration as he spins his greatest hits
- American-Moroccan hip-hop artist French Montana will ring in the new year at Marquee nightclub inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas with complimentary champagne for all
- Keeping the party going, TAO Nightclub at The Venetian Las Vegas will also host a special performance by iconic rap artist Gucci Mane
- Visitors looking to “Keep it Mello” can catch Marshmello at Intrigue Nightclub located inside Wynn Las Vegas
- Sundance Helicopters will take guests to new heights with exceptional offerings both on and off the Strip. Revelers who select the Fireworks Spectacular Tour will be picked up from their hotel by stretch limousine before taking flight over Las Vegas Boulevard, where they will enjoy unparalleled views of the celebration throughout the valley. The New Year’s Eve Picnic Tour is perfect for the outdoor-loving visitor, with a helicopter flight over Red Rock Canyon before a champagne picnic at a private scenic overlook.
- Stratosphere Las Vegas offers partygoers a unique club-style atmosphere at the “Skyline Spectacular Party” on the level 108 Indoor Observation Deck. Guests can dance the night away to the sounds of DJ KITTIE and DJ SOXXI, while enjoying the unlimited three-hour, premium open bar. Specialty drinks, martini luges and a champagne toast at midnight will also be offered during the dazzling celebration.
- The High Roller at The LINQ, the world’s tallest observation wheel, will offers some of the the best views of Las Vegas, as well as the ALL IN package, which includes a pre-party with an in-cabin open bar, appetizers, DJ, and midnight celebration.
- The Ice Rink at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas will host a fabulous New Year’s Eve party for guests to skate into 2018. Surrounded by breathtaking views overlooking the Strip, this outdoor soiree includes an open bar with seasonal libations and a live DJ to magnify the magic of a new year.
- Pierre Gagnaire's French-American fine-dining destination, Twist at Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas will offer specialty New Year’s Eve menus for culinary enthusiasts. The four-course dinner with optional wine pairing, including dishes such as his delectable juniper berry roasted venison and Fricassee of Maine lobster before guest cleanse their palettes with a celebratory glass of crisp champagne.
- The beloved holiday dim-sum brunch returns to Wing Lei at Wynn Las Vegas, offering dozens of traditional Asian delicacies such as Mu Shu pork and Sichuan chili prawns. Guests can enjoy a selection of dishes served tableside, or select a wide array of options from extravagant buffets and carving stations throughout the Chinese restaurant.
- Highlighting an unmatched view of famed Las Vegas Boulevard, Rivea at Delano Las Vegas offers a prix-fixe four-course New Year’s Eve menu concocted by internationally-celebrated Chef Alain Ducasse. Guests will immerse themselves in the carefree and vibrant nature of the south of France, featuring European-inspired plates such as citrus-marinated sea bass and artisanal linguine and clams.
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide, and also with operating the Las Vegas Convention Center and Cashman Center. With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone and more than 11 million-square-feet of meeting and exhibit space citywide, the LVCVA's mission centers on attracting ever increasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area. Download the virtual reality app, Vegas VR, to experience Las Vegas from your iPhone or Android by visiting http://www.vrtv.vegas/. For more information, go to www.lvcva.com or www.visitlasvegas.com.