Mexican Independence Day Brings World-Class Latin Performers and Sports to Las Vegas
Fueling the El Grito excitement across Las Vegas, Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin returned to T-Mobile Arena for a historic, 12-round middleweight championship rematch with Canelo beating Golovkin in a majority decision.
- Singer, dancer and actress Jennifer Lopez at her residency at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
- Latin music superstar Luis Miguel at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace.
- Mexican group Banda MS and Caifanes performed at MGM Grand Garden Arena.
- Carlos Santana toke over the House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
- Felipe Esparza brought his hilarious standup to The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas.
- Romeo Santos at MGM Grand Garden Arena.
- Mexican mariachi singer Alejandro Fernández wowed audiences at Mandalay Bay Events Center.