SOURCE: Allianz SE
Morocco Rising. Innovators and entrepreneurs to meet in Marrakesh to offer their visions of the country’s future
- Entrepreneurs to gather in Marrakesh as part of the Allianz Global Explorer Program.
- Panel to discuss whether Morocco has what it takes to become a start-up nation and how the country is modelling its way to sustainable growth.
- Social entrepreneur Manal Elattir, founder of the ethical e-commerce retailer Asila, to explore and explain the role of women in the nation’s economic growth.
- Event running alongside the international electric street racing championship, Formula E.
- Media assets will be made available for journalists to access and download.
More From Trending
SUBSCRIBE TO RSS FEEDXML
#Morethanfootball Action Weeks 2018
Impact of technology driving change in Morocco - local entrepreneurs showcase innovative business ventures and ecosystems in Marrakesh during the Allianz Explorer Hub Micro-Conference
Hack Your Commute: Allianz issues a challenge as part of its Global Explorer Program.