SOURCE: Auto Futures
Your Invitation to Auto Futures Live: The Future of Fuel
- Helen Lees - Head of Electric Vehicles and Connected Services, Groupe PSA
- Prof. Ricardo F. Martinez-Botas - Professor of Turbomachinery, Imperial College London
- Hugo Spowers - Founder and Company Architect, Riversimple
- Dominic Phinn - Business Lead, Clean Air, ClientEarth
- Rachel Burden - BBC Radio 5 Live presenter, broadcaster, journalist
- Are we at a tipping point for electric vehicles?
- Are they the answer or are they only part of the equation? How clean are BEVs?
- Four years on from Dieselgate, what’s changed? How has the scandal impacted the auto industry?
- What role will hydrogen and other alternative energies play? Are they safe and viable?
- Do hybrids have a future?
- Should all cars be banned from our cities?
- Is it time to reset our relationship with cars completely? Will ownership be a thing of the past?
- How will the growth of micro-mobility play out?
- How do we change consumer and business behaviour? Is government legislation and regulation key to achieving this change?
- What will urban mobility look like in 2030?
Press Release Download