SOURCE: The NewsMarket
What to Expect at the CES 2018
January 9 to January 12
The world’s largest consumer technology show, the CES, is nearly upon us. With over 4,000 exhibiting companies and 1,200 speakers this year, it is going to be one of the biggest events in the technology industry. And this year, one of the keynote speakers is the CEO of a major auto manufacturer. Yes, you heard it. Ford Motor Company's President and CEO Jim Hackett speech will focus on the development of mobility solutions as the world progresses toward smarter cities.
The CES is owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA) and has been running successfully for 50 years. At CES 2018, which will run through January 9 to January 12 in Las Vegas, look out for the following trends and speeches:-
1) The AI revolution. Keynote speech from Intel CEO Brian Krzanich (Monday January 8th)
2) Smart vehicles and smart cities. Keynote speech from Ford CEO Jim Hackett (Tuesday January 9th)
3) Mobile Innovation: How 5G will Enable the Future (Wednesday, January 10)
4) Reimagining Television: A Conversation With Hulu and Turner (Wednesday, January 10)
5) Connected and smart homes. How mobile devices are interacting with connected household objects
Also, watch out for Rinspeed’s latest concept car - Snap - an elaborate and unparalleled mobility ecosystem. Read more about it here.