- Vehicles: Renault Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Trucks, Ford, MAN, Daimler, GAZ Commercial Vehicles and Buses, Traton (formerly VW Trucks and Buses)
- Suppliers: Eberspaecher (exhausts) ZF (driveline and chassis technology), RIO (software), Lamilux (composites), Goodyear/Dunlop (tyres), Bosch (electronics), Sortimo (shelving & racking), Ziehl Abegg (ventilation & air conditioning), Schmitz Cargo Bull (trailers and truck bodies), Wabco (vehicle control systems)
- Research & Associations: VDA (The German Association of the Automotive Industry), IHS Markit (research and intelligence)
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: Confirmed cases of Covid-19 rise above 12.2 million worldwide
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: "We are confident of a recovery, at least partially, during the second half of 2020.” - SEAT President
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: "Flare-ups are to be expected as countries start to lift restrictions." - WHO DG
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: Find daily news, feature stories, quotes and advice related to the outbreak of Covid-19
Auto Futures present the 67th IAA Commercial Vehicles in Hannover, Germany
Release Date: 19 September 2018
Auto Futures, the brand-new digital channel for journalists on the future of automotive mobility, reports from IAA Commercial Vehicles on 19 and 20 September directly from the fairground. We will ask experts of the truck and bus industry what they expect to be the future of transport within the next years.
New rights-free video content will be added to the story on 19th, 20th and 21st September.
Auto Future is a new one-stop digital hub dedicated to the future of mobility, reaching media and influencers worldwide. It’s a smart blend of original editorial content from the Auto Futures team and downloadable, copyright-free media assets, provided by brands to help journalists tell their stories. Completely free for journalists and media outlets to use, Auto Futures is a place where the industry can come together to share their stories, ideas, views and visions.
07 Jul 2020