- Closure of the factory in Sant’Agata Bolognese from 13 to 25 March 2020
- Stefano Domenicali: “This is an act of social responsibility and high sensibility towards our people, in the extraordinary situation in which we find ourselves in Italy, and which is also evolving abroad.”
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: "The six-month anniversary of the outbreak coincides with reaching 10 million cases and 500,000 deaths." - WHO DG
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: The number of flights into Las Vegas to keep increasing over the Summer months
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: Ford offers customers option to return vehicles in case they lose their jobs within the first year
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: Find daily news, feature stories, quotes and advice related to the outbreak of Covid-19
Automobili Lamborghini intensifies measures taken against the Coronavirus pandemic in support of new government directives, closing its premises in Sant’Agata Bolognese until 25 March 2020
Release Date: 12 March 2020
Sant’Agata Bolognese, 12 March 2020 – Automobili Lamborghini has intensified measures taken against Coronavirus in support of new government directives, closing its premises from 13 March until 25 March 2020.
Stefano Domenicali, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Automobili Lamborghini comments: “This measure is an act of social responsibility and high sensibility towards our people, in the extraordinary situation in which we find ourselves right now in Italy and which is also evolving abroad due to the worldwide spread of Coronavirus.
As we have done up until now, we continue to monitor the situation in order to react rapidly and with the right flexibility, in collaboration with our people and in order to restart with energy in the right moment.”
01 Jul 2020
29 Jun 2020