- Singer, dancer and actress Jennifer Lopez will continue her residency at The AXIS at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Sept. 13, 15 & 16.
- Ricky Martin will bring his “All In” residency back to Park Theater at Monte Carlo Resort and Casino, Sept. 15-16.
- Latin music superstar Enrique Iglesias returns to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Sept. 15-16.
- Carlos Santana will take over the House of Blues inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 13 and 15-17.
- The “fluffy” comedian Gabriel Iglesias brings the laughs to Terry Fator Theatre at The Mirage Hotel & Casino, Sept. 15-16.
- Latin music legend Pepe Aguilar performs his countless hits at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Sept. 16.
- Emmanuel will return to Encore Las Vegas for his highly acclaimed tour “Emmanuel the Hits Tour” on Sept. 15-16.
- Middleweight boxers Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin will face off in the ring at T-Mobile Arena, Sept. 16.
- Mexican rock band MANÁ will perform at the MGM Grand Garden Arena inside MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, Sept. 15-16.
- GRAMMY Award-winner Marc Anthony will perform his No. 1 hits at Mandalay Bay Events Center inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 16.
- Latin music icon Emmanuel performs his dynamic, action-packed "The Hits Tour" at Wynn Las Vegas, Sept. 15-16.
- Mexican mariachi singer Alejandro Fernández will wow audiences at T-Mobile Arena, Sept. 15.
- Award-winning Guatemalan singer-songwriter Ricardo Arjona will take the stage at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Sept. 15.
- Marco Antonio Solis & Jesse and Joy will entertain the crowd with their chart-topping songs at Mandalay Bay Events Center inside Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Sept. 15.
- Iconic singers Gloria Trevi vs. Alejandra Guzmán will perform together at The Colosseum inside Caesars Palace, Sept. 14 and 17.
- Franco Escamilla will bring his hilarious standup to The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, Sept. 15.
Celebrate Mexican Independence Day in Las Vegas with World-Renowned Entertainers, Fight Night, Ceremonies and More
Release Date: 20 July 2017
LAS VEGAS – Every September, the “Entertainment Capital of the World” invites visitors from around the world to celebrate Mexican Independence Day with a lineup of exciting events and entertainment. Throughout Las Vegas, revelers can enjoy performances by unforgettable headliners, championship boxing and hilarious comedians during the 2017 El Grito festivities.
The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace will partner with InVegas Magazine to kick off festivities with an official opening ceremony on Sept. 15 at 8:00 p.m. The free ode to El Grito will start with a Mexican Consul bell ringing, followed by strolling mariachis and folkloric dancers.
On Sept. 16, Golden Boy Promotions will showcase one of the biggest events in boxing when two-division world champions square off. Fueling the El Grito excitement, Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennady Golovkin will take place at T-Mobile Arena.
To complement the destination’s top-notch entertainment offerings, Las Vegas boasts an array of premier culinary experiences. South-of-the-border bites and celebratory beverages will leave fans and foodies chanting, “Olé!” China Poblano inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas will feature a “Viva Mexico” menu, dishes include Scallop Chileatole, Chile en Nogada and more. The Border Grill at The Forum Shops will feature Patron margaritas, $3 tacos, $7 Baja ceviche tostaditas and much more from 11:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. on Sept.15. At Wynn Las Vegas, guests can catch a live mariachi band performing throughout the resort on Sept. 16.
World-class Latin performers taking over iconic Vegas venues include:
To plan your unforgettable trip to Las Vegas visit www.VisitLasVegas.com.