- The first driver to be brought up in the Squadra Corse “school” to become an official Lamborghini driver
- In 2019 Lind will race in the Blancpain Endurance Series
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: "Flare-ups are to be expected as countries start to lift restrictions." - WHO DG
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: The number of flights into Las Vegas to keep increasing over the Summer months
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: Ford offers customers option to return vehicles in case they lose their jobs within the first year
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: Find daily news, feature stories, quotes and advice related to the outbreak of Covid-19
Dennis Lind is new Lamborghini Squadra Corse factory driver
Release Date: 05 December 2018
Sant’Agata Bolognese 3 December 2018 – For the 2019 season, Lamborghini Squadra Corse will have a new factory driver. Dennis Lind from Denmark will be an official Lamborghini driver, along with Mirko Bortolotti, Andrea Caldarelli, Marco Mapelli, Giovanni Venturini, and new acquisitions Phil Keen and Franck Perera.
This is an important recognition for Lind, the first driver to have participated in the Lamborghini Squadra Corse young driver program to be promoted to Factory Driver. Lind made his debut in 2016, winning European and world titles in the Lamborghini Super Trofeo, and subsequently participated in the GT3 Junior Program. The excellent results achieved during the tests for young GT3 drivers enabled Lind to compete in the 2018 season in the Blancpain GT Series Asia, where he met expectations with a victory in the championship, sharing the FFF Racing Huracán GT3 with Martin Codric. He also turned out to be the best in the shoot-out tests held on the Monday following the Super Trofeo world final in Vallelunga.
Giorgio Sanna, Head of Lamborghini Motorsport, remarked: “The arrival of Dennis in our factory squad is not only a demonstration of his qualities as a driver and a young man, but is also proof that our dedicated young driver programs contribute to their professional growth. And in 2019 Dennis will have the opportunity to compete in the Blancpain Endurance Series in Europe”.
01 Jul 2020