- Modern layout and greater refinement for high quality new cabin
- Greater passenger comfort with more space and less noise
- The safest Sportage yet, with a stronger body and new active safety tech
- Smoother, more refined ride and greater handling agility
- New technologies include wireless phone charging, connected services and Autonomous Emergency Braking
(SEOUL) September 2, 2015 – Kia Motors today takes the wraps off the all-new Kia Sportage, with an attractive, all-new interior and exterior design, a host of advanced new technology features and greater quality. The all-new Sportage will make its global debut at the Frankfurt International Motor Show on 15 September 2015.
Now entering its fourth-generation, the new Kia Sportage compact SUV builds comprehensively on the success of the outgoing model, offering an innovative and sophisticated package to buyers in an increasingly competitive market. The new-look interior features high quality materials and design integrity, as well as great practicality and a range of technologies to improve comfort, convenience, connectivity and safety. A range of new and updated engines and transmissions will result in enhanced efficiency and performance, while ride, handling and refinement are all improved.
For the first time, a new 'GT Line' specification is available to Sportage customers. Designed and engineered to appeal to those looking for a sportier driving experience from their Sportage, the GT Line specification delivers all the versatility of the standard Sportage while adding greater visual and dynamic appeal to those customers that desire it.