- New center has three distinct zones that create an immersive Kia brand experience
- BEAT360 Delhi embodies Kia’s commitment to improving the customer experience
- Indian BEAT360 the second to open globally, after the concept was launched in Korea
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: Confirmed cases of Covid-19 rise above 12.7 million worldwide
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: "We are confident of a recovery, at least partially, during the second half of 2020.” - SEAT President
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: "Flare-ups are to be expected as countries start to lift restrictions." - WHO DG
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: Find daily news, feature stories, quotes and advice related to the outbreak of Covid-19
Kia Motors opens BEAT360 Delhi brand experience center in India
Release Date: 10 October 2019
Kia Motors India has today opened a new BEAT360 brand experience center in the national capital territory of Delhi, providing potential visitors with an interactive and insightful Kia design and brand experience.
The new center is a first for the Indian market. The space features curated zones that bring visitors closer to Kia’s futuristic vision, while also offering customers a unique opportunity to interact with the Kia brand and its latest models.
The space is split into three zones for visitors to explore. The ‘surround media’ zone features a moving turntable that houses a 11-meter-wide screen and a Kia model, and will provide visitors with a glimpse into Kia’s future vision. In the ‘mixed reality’ zone customers can wear head-mounted display units to explore the Kia model line-up in the virtual world through mixed reality technology and special effects.
A café zone creates a comfortable atmosphere for visitors to relax and take refreshment, and create their own car using the Kia configurator. This system provides users with information on their configured Kia model with images, prices, and where to buy from their nearest Kia dealer. The customer will then receive all the relevant model information directly to their mobile phone.
“BEAT360 Delhi is a new concept in the Indian market which offers an innovative means of engaging with consumers,” said Kookhyun Shim, CEO at Kia Motors India. “Consumers have always been our primary focus, and we hope to provide them with a truly immersive Kia brand experience.”
The India site is Kia’s second BEAT360 brand experience center, and the first outside of Korea. Kia’s opened its first center in Seoul, South Korea in 2017. Since then the center has welcomed over 130,000 visitors annually, and has been awarded an International Design Excellence Award for its innovative and pioneering design philosophy. Kia Motors also plans to establish unspecified number of additional BEAT360 branches in India in the future.
07 Jul 2020