- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: "The six-month anniversary of the outbreak coincides with reaching 10 million cases and 500,000 deaths." - WHO DG
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: The number of flights into Las Vegas to keep increasing over the Summer months
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: Ford offers customers option to return vehicles in case they lose their jobs within the first year
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: Find daily news, feature stories, quotes and advice related to the outbreak of Covid-19
Kia Motors posts Global Sales of 225,902 Units in July
Release Date: 01 August 2019
Kia Motors Corporation announced 225,902 units of global sales for July 2019, a 2.7 percent decrease compared to the same period last year.
Kia’s best-selling model was the Sportage SUV, with 36,083 units sold globally in July.
Sales in Korea rose slightly from a year earlier to 47,080 units. The newly launched facelift model of the K7 (Cadenza) led the sales with 8,173 units, the highest monthly sales since the model first debuted in 2009. Kia’s first ever compact SUV Seltos sold 3,335 units in just six days since it went on sale in late July.
Sales outside of Korea totaled 178,822 units, a 3.4 percent year-on-year decline. Nevertheless, the Sportage SUV led the sales once again with 34,223 units, followed by the Rio (Pride) and the K3 (Forte) subcompact sedan with 21,398 and 20,910 units, respectively.
With a more extensive lineup of SUVs, including Seltos and Telluride, Kia’s sales are forecast to gain stronger momentum in the second half of 2019.
* Sales in Korea are based on retail sales, while overseas sales (global sales excluding Korea) are based on wholesale.* Monthly sales figures provided in this press release are unaudited and on a preliminary basis
01 Jul 2020
29 Jun 2020