- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: "The six-month anniversary of the outbreak coincides with reaching 10 million cases and 500,000 deaths." - WHO DG
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: The number of flights into Las Vegas to keep increasing over the Summer months
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: Ford offers customers option to return vehicles in case they lose their jobs within the first year
- CORONAVIRUS NEWS: Find daily news, feature stories, quotes and advice related to the outbreak of Covid-19
Kia Motors posts global sales of 248,752 units in October
Release Date: 01 November 2019
Kia Motors Corporation announced today that it sold 248,752 vehicles around the world in October, compared to 250,680 units sold in the same period last year. Best-selling model for the month was the Sportage SUV, with 41,707 units sold worldwide.
Sales in Korea rose 2.3 percent from a year earlier to 47,143 units, led by the redesigned K7 (Cadenza) sedan with 6,518 units, followed by the Seltos SUV with 5,511 units.
Sales outside of Korea totaled 201,609 units, recording a 1.5 percent year-on-year decrease. The Sportage SUV led the sales once again with 39,447 units, followed by the K3 (Forte) and the Rio (Pride) subcompact sedans with 23,833 and 23,659 units, respectively.
Kia’s sales are expected to gain stronger momentum in the upcoming months with the launch of the K5 (Optima) in December in the Korean market, followed by introductions to select overseas markets from early 2020.
* Sales in Korea are based on retail sales, while overseas sales (global sales excluding Korea) are based on wholesale.* Monthly sales figures provided in this press release are unaudited and on a preliminary basis
01 Jul 2020
29 Jun 2020