- Industry-leading automotive publication picks new Kia as one of 2019’s best SUVs
- “The Telluride is rare in how good it is,” says editor-in-chief Sharon Silke Carty
- FIFA and the WHO launch 'kick out coronavirus' video campaign
- Economic recovery in 2021 if virus outbreak contained - IMF Managing Director
- Automobili Lamborghini lights up in the colours of Italy's national tricolore flag
- Find daily news, feature stories and advice related to the outbreak of coronavirus
Telluride is Car and Driver 10Best for 2019
Release Date: 21 November 2019
The Kia Telluride has been named to Car and Driver’s 10Best Trucks and SUVs list, which recognizes 2019’s best trucks and SUVs on the market. The renowned automotive publication selected the award-winning three-row sport utility for this prestigious honor based on its design, equipment, performance and road manners.
“The Telluride is rare in how good it is,” says Sharon Silke Carty, Car and Driver editor-in-chief. “It spoils passengers with features, is quiet, responsive and smooth. It stands out in the crowded three-row SUV market.”
10Best winners are selected based on a number of criteria, including value, driving dynamics and mission fulfillment. 10Best Trucks and SUVs awards are organized around segments and recognize one honoree from each category, including subcompact SUV, subcompact luxury SUV, compact SUV, compact luxury SUV, mid-size SUV, mid-size luxury SUV, large SUV, mid-size pickup, full-size pickup, and van. Nominees consist of all-new or significantly updated vehicles.
“This is an absolute honor,” says Michael Cole, president, Kia Motors America. “Car and Driver editors are widely respected for their automotive acumen and ability to bellwether the industry. A 10Best rating is a gold standard.”