The New CUPRA Ateca 2020
- Updated exterior design to add an even more purposeful, confident look to the high-performance compact SUV
- Interior design upgrades the cabin with a more focused, yet comfortable place for occupants
- High levels of standard equipment, including bucket seats, add even greater value, while a range of options increase personalisation choices
- New 9.2’’ infotainment system with capacitive screen takes connectivity to the next level with access to content whether on a smart device or online and accessed via the car
- New safety and convenience systems make the CUPRA Ateca even more assured
- Performance and dynamism are guaranteed with the combination of 2.0 litre TSI engine, seven-speed DSG, 4Drive and DCC dynamic chassis technologies
Martorell, 22-06-2020. - The new CUPRA Ateca 2020 aims to deliver the ultimate dynamic performance and maintain the brand’s spirit but brings additional levels of desirability to help it meet the requirements of an ever more demanding market.
The CUPRA Ateca was the first vehicle to be launched under the stand-alone high-performance brand and offered a unique proposition in the market, bringing the highest performance of any SUV outside of the premium manufacturers. The mixture of precision, sportiness, practicality and alluring design made it an amazing package. And now those characteristics have been enhanced to make it an even greater proposition.
“The CUPRA Ateca marked the brand’s entry into a new segment, becoming a great success along the way, selling over 10,000 units in 2019, and allowing CUPRA to grow its position in the Ateca family – representing 15% of the mix,” said CUPRA CEO Wayne Griffiths. “The high-performance SUV was the key driver in CUPRA achieving a 72% growth year on year, powered by mature markets such as Germany, France and Switzerland as well as pushing the model further afield in Mexico at the end of last year.”
The new CUPRA Ateca is designed and developed in Barcelona, at the brand’s facilities and will be produced in Kvasiny (Czech Republic).